Medium-hard, extremely highly fluorinated racing wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis & used in highest level of competition. ZUMWax uses extremely high amounts of fluoro for ALL High Fluoro (HF) waxes. Generally the more fluoro the more speed that can be attained. NOTE: ZUMWax High Fluoro waxes don't drip on; use the crayon/non-drip method.
Features & Highlights
- Medium-hard, extremely highly fluorinated racing wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis.
- Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature (chill) conditions. MAXIMUM water and dirt repellency + EXTREME hold.
- 40 gram / 1.4 oz Single Bar -- Made in USA
- Air temperature Range: -2°C to -11°C or 28°F to 12°F / Snow temperature Range: -4°C to -12°C or 25°F to 10°F
- WE MAKE ALL OUR WAXES OURSELVES LOCALLY IN US & SELL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU - NO MIDDLE MAN: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + tuning tools & MORE!!!
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZUMWax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Soft, extremely highly fluorinated racing wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis & used in highest level of competition. ZUMWax uses extremely high amounts of fluoro for ALL High Fluoro (HF) waxes. Generally the more fluoro the more spee...
mpn: SXAE010KITEU, ean: 5712369003008,
Haul it all with one easy roof rack system!Safely transport your surfboard, skis, snowboard, kayak, stand-up paddle board and other bulky camping and outdoor sports gear with this durable Roof Rack from Stanley. Serving as a dependable load carrier a...
mpn: 03327702, ean: 0800124147588,
Top snocross ski in the industryProvides the ultimate in aggressive handlingFeatures square outboard double keels for the maximum in edge control and penetration in tight turns7 ¼” wide profile, 1 ½” center drop keelX Edge 90° designISR approv...
mpn: PO-66172, ean: 7332522661722,
The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet, equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. The tensile strength of the aramid fiber...