The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Extreme Complete utilizes IHC compression, which is built directly into the forks, eliminating the need to purchase forks and compression separately. IHC compression utilizes a compression bolt in the top of the fork that compresses the fork shim onto the crown race of the headset, creating a tight headset seal. IHC complete scooters are geared towards intermediate or pro riders and are perfect for either street or park riding.
Features & Highlights
- 4.50W x 20.50L MGP VX7 integrated deck and headset with an 82.5 degree headtube
- 24.00W X 25.00H oversized aluminum MGP Aero bars
- IHC compression and a double clamp to compress the bars onto the forks
- MGP IHC aluminum forks compatible with wheels up to 120mm
- 120mm MFX Switchblade wheels with ABEC 11 bearings
|Package Weight:||9.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.61 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Madd Gear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.