Epoch Lacrosse 6th Generation Dragonfly Attack/Midfield Shaft | Carbon Fiber | Xtreme Concave Geometry | X30 Flex IQ 5 | Reload & Torque Box Technology
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Epoch Lacrosse 6th Generation Dragonfly Attack/Midfield Shaft | Carbon Fiber | Xtreme Concave Geometry | X30 Flex IQ 5 | Reload & Torque Box Technology by Epoch Lacrosse at Extreme Rules 2016 Results. MPN: 856886005307. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Epochs Xtreme concave design provides extra torque and control for offensive players who like to finish in tight or rip the corner from the top of
Features & Highlights
- This 30 inch carbon fiber shaft is a favorite for attackmen and midfielders playing at the highest level looking to add new technology to their game.The shaft has an extreme concave shape with a slip/grip which is a highly engineered "gritty" textured topcoat, which allows for consistent grip to be maintained in all weather, while also allowing the shaft to move freely through your hands to provide an optimum handle and feel.
- The key to the Gen.6 Dragonfly is our Advanced Carbon Layering (ACL). The Dragonfly consists of very thin composite layers arranged in many different orientations. The torque box is located deep in the layup and involves a few specific changes to critical layers. Layers can be as thin as a few sheets of paper so it's nearly impossible to see with the naked eye.
- The torque box is specifically centered on the key areas along the length of the shaft, just above the bottom hand and just below the top of the shaft. This places the technology in critical areas between and around the hands to create an optimal effect. We found that by increasing the strength through the center of the shaft, it could reduce the weight near the ends resulting in one of the lightest shafts on the market.
- This shaft has a Flex IQ of 5 giving it a perfect blend of bendability. It also has a uniform release point and comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- When passing or shooting, a load is introduced to the shaft causing it to flex back, which causes the carbon fibers to be stretched along the front of the shaft and compressed along the back. Reload Technology takes advantage of this situation by using low F.A.W. (Fiber Areal Weight) and high-modulus carbon fiber, which creates urgency for the fibers to return to their natural position for maximum recoil.
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.3 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|