Waterproof, 6 mm thick neoprene handlebar covers with fleece lining inside & nylon Lamination outside to help keep your hands warm & protects them from the cold, wind, rain or snow. Meant for handlebars that have a bar end mirror.
Features & Highlights
- One hole is located on the left mitt to accommodate a bar end mirror
- Fleece lining & removal Velcro cuffs with no draw string complications. The mitt stay stiff & in place Allowing easy access & removal of hands
- For ventilation & temperature regulation, a zipper is located along the front of the mitt with an extended zipper pull
- Can be used with regular cycling Gloves of varying thickness, increasing dexterity due to thinner Gloves
- Easily installed & removed with reflective material on the seam & logo
- Easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness
- Designed for road bike drop style bars with internal cable routing
|Item Weight:||0.012 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.25 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bar Mitts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 56559, ean: 0787766755961,
That means the brake disc lock can also be used without the chain and is the perfect compact companion for trips that include brief stops.Chain lock combinations are a very good solution for locking a motorbike to a fixed object. Very handy use becau...