$averPak Single - Includes 1 Seychele multipurpose Flat Inline and Straw with the SUPREME filter & Quick Disconnect Fittings for hydration packs/bladders
$averPak Single - Includes 1 Seychele multipurpose Flat Inline and Straw with the SUPREME filter & Quick Disconnect Fittings for hydration packs/bladders by $averPak at Extreme Rules 2016 Results. MPN: TM-FLAT-KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. InLine Flat SUPREME Filter - Provides an exceptional solution for situation where bacteria, viruses or Nuclear/Radiologic contaminants may be present
Features & Highlights
- Includes 1 - TM-FLAT-KIT SUPREME InLine Flat Filter, Flushing bulb, 4 barbs (2 sizes), 4 Quick Disconnect Fittings for use with a hydration pack or bladder and a quick attach straw & faucet attachment for flushing the filter. Each filter produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water depending upon the quality of the source water, which equals approximately 1067 12oz bottles of bottled water and the filters are easily replaced.
- The SUPREME flat slim design lends itself to hydration systems and packs making it comfortable to sit & lean on all day. The kit comes with all of the needed fittings to make swapping out a filter easy, and gives you the ability to turn the filter into a survival straw. The SUPREME InLine filter not only removes Bacteria, Viruses and Radiological contaminants, but it also increases the alkalinity of your drinking water to 9.5pH for added health benefits.
- Filter includes an iodinated resin and has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%). Removes up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Alpha Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 134 and 137. For use in extreme conditions, including for turbid and stagnant water. Ideal when using water of an unknown quality. Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals (VOCs), heavy metals and Radon 222. It removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including Aesthetics such as chlorine, Sediment and dirt; Chemicals (VOC's) such as DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM's); Dissolved Solids (heavy metals) such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, Chromium 6 and up to 99.9% of Biologicals (pathogens) such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- The SUPREME Filters are an excellent solution for emergency preparedness and for those traveling to foreign countries where safe drinking water is at a premium. Due to the extremely high level of water filtration provided by the SUPREME Filters, they require a MODERATE DRAW pressure for drinking. However, it should not be overly difficult to draw water.
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|