74-88 YAMAHA YZ125: IRC Heavy Duty Tube
74-88 YAMAHA YZ125: IRC Heavy Duty Tube by IRC at Extreme Rules 2016 Results. MPN: 36-0221. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. quality standards. Made of a blend of natural and butyl rubber. Tube Specifications: Valve stem type: TR-4 (straight metal stem (8 mm diameter)).
CR125 73-94, CRF230F 03-19, CRF230L 08-09,
Features & Highlights
- IRC Heavy Duty tubes are designed and constructed to offer great performance in the most extreme motorcycle riding conditions.
- IRC heavy duty tubes are made 3 mm thick and puncture resistant, making them durable to better handle extreme and aggressive use.
- For maximum performance and durability, IRC tubes are made of a blend of both natural and butyl rubber.
- Heavy duty tubes are 3 mm thick and puncture resistant.
- High quality Japanese tubes meet or exceed O.E.M.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|